Stephen Rooke is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years experience and was a Director at national accounting firm William Buck prior to joining St Basil’s.Stephen Rooke joined St Basil’s as Chief Operating Officer in November 2016.
Offering St. Basil’s a wealth of benchmark knowledge and best practice know-how, Stephen role is to ensure all our systems are running well, that high quality care is being delivered, measured and constantly improved and that all this is done in an affordable way.
Over the last 15 years of his accounting career, Stephen developed a specialist practice providing advice and support to aged care, retirement village and charitable sector clients, including:
– Improving business systems and processes
– Risk identification, management and control
– Maximising performance and efficiency
– Strategic Planning and Goal setting
– Financing of major projects and developments
– Adapting to changing regulatory and competitive environments
– Development and implementation of reporting and accountability frameworks