A multicultural Australia where older people can receive the care they need in a way that is meaningful to them. Our aim is to pursue and achieve the highest quality care through education and continuous improvement – in a culturally sensitive and safe environment – that benefits our residents, their families and staff.
Old age is difficult, and we want to show Christ’s love by making it as meaningful and enjoyable as possible. We will strive:
- To enrich the life of the elderly by maintaining close ties to their country of birth.
- To consider the cultural needs and identity of all residents.
- To allow the elderly to age with respect and dignity and be given a genuine opportunity to make the latter stages of their life both meaningful and secure in a homely environment.
- To provide the highest attainable quality care, by taking into account the individuality of the person, their physical, spiritual, emotional and social needs and their right to livewith dignity and in peace.
- For advancement in the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of their lives.
To be your first choice and trusted advisor in options for ageing. St. Basil’s is committed to being a premier provider of long-term aged care. It is our desire to be the facility of choice in any community in which we operate. Our programs, services and facilities are designed and operated with superior quality in order to satisfy the needs of our elderly.