Do you have an aged care question or concern?
Aged care is complex especially if you require trustworthy, reliable and accurate information to help you make important decisions about yourself or a loved one.
St Basil’s has been serving the community for 60 years. We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to support you regarding your unique situation. Ask us your questions and speak with us about your concerns, we are here to take the complexity out of the aged care system for you.
The ways that we may be of assistance include:
- Informing you about your aged care options and helping you navigate the aged care landscape.
- Providing you with information about programs that can support your independence at home.
- Helping you to assess the suitability of a residential aged care service so that you can make the right choice for yourself or a loved one.
- Liaising on your behalf with other providers, coordinating your services and managing your budgets.
- Linking you with government, non-government, peak, regional and local services for support e.g. dementia, carers and advocacy support services.
We have a library of aged care resources and information and are skilled in researching information that can help meet your particular needs.
Why not call us today to see how we can help?