St. Basil’s Homes NSW/ACT has announced a revitalised executive team to drive an ambitious strategic plan taking the organisation through to 2025.
Spiro Stavis, CEO of St. Basil’s Homes NSW/ACT explains that this executive team with several newly appointed members will help the organisation to build on its foundations, strengthen its core services and ensure that it’s ready for growth.
“The past twelve months have brought much change for the world as well as the aged care sector and we’re eager to adapt to the current and future needs of our communities.”
“We are charitable activity of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia with our consumers at the heart of everything we do. It’s our priority to reach more older Australians using our unique model of care to support their needs as they age,” adds Stavis
“With a continuous improvement in mind, this highly skilled and experienced team will lead our workforce in adapting how we do things for results that further our best-practices.”
The Executive Team members are:
- Nick Baldas is the new Director of Property
- John Bonnici is the Director Governance, Risk & Quality
- Chris Hatzidis is the Chief Information Officer
- Chrisoula Theocharous is the Director of People, Learning & Culture
- Sonya Darwich continues as the Director of Care & Community
- Laura Frazis continues as the Chief Financial Officer
- Spiro Stavis is the Chief Executive Officer
St. Basil’s Homes NSW/ACT cares for over 750 seniors using quality accredited best-practices in health and safety, a qualified and compassionate workforce, and an environment with culturally traditional values.
St. Basil’s Homes NSW/ACT prides itself on complying fully with the requirements of the Federal Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
The St. Basil’s Homes NSW/ACT 2025 Strategic Plan is due to be released by June 2021.