How to Access Services

If you would like some support to continue living at home there are a number of services available to you. These services are usually called “home care” or “in-home care”. These services can partly subsidised by the government and can include:

  • Personal care
  • Home cleaning
  • Transport
  • Meal preparation
  • Nursing care
  • Dementia support
  • Respite
  • Social Support

If you want to explore or learn about these services contact us on (02) 9784 3280.

How can I get a government subsidised Home Care Package?

All Government Funded Services require a referral to My Aged Care. This applies to all Home Care Packages, Lakemba Day Centre and Miranda Social Support Group. To access these services you must contact My Aged Care and nominate St. Basil’s as your preferred provider.

My Aged Care: 1800 200 422 or

How can I access a Day Centre or Private Care Services?

Randwick Day Centre and Private Services can be accessed directly by contacting St. Basil’s and speaking to our Customer Services Manager.

For more information or assistance with My Aged Care, please call us on (02) 9784 3280.

Visit St. Basil’s at the site of your choice to see the lifestyle, the environment and the activities